This regimen strikes that perfect balance for the normal-oily and dry-oily combination skin types. For combination skin type the oil glands in the nose, forehead and chin area are more active as compared to the cheek which makes the cheek area either dry or normal. Boosting these hyper-active oil glands with balancing, moisturizing agents will keep the excess oil production in check bringing an overall balance for the entire face. A regimen like this is also great for normal skin types with products that deliver adequate levels of hydration and combine together to brighten and protect giving you a radiant and beautiful complexion.
1) It starts with a double cleanse routine with The Pure Lotus pH Balancing Cleanser. A gel plus foam cleanser in one, it gently deep cleans removing makeup, sunscreen and excess oil stuck in the pores. Enriched with lotus leaf extracts and eight other herbs this product nourishes while cleansing away
2) Following the double cleansing is the exfoliator. The Be the Skin Non-Stimulus Face Polisher gently sloughs off the dead skin cells and reveals new healthier and polished skin. Use 1-3 times a week.
3) Pump skin with hydration and balance with the Be The Skin Purifying White Waterful Toner. Helps enhance the absorption of the upcoming products in your routine and contains skin lightening herbal botanicals to repair those years of neglected skincare.
4) Next step is the Be the Skin White Waterful Serum. Powered with actives like hyaluronic acid & niacinamide along with plant extracts that help the active ingredients penetrate deeper into skin it has excellent brightening properties alongside deep hydration
5) Finally the last step of your routine Be the Skin Purifying White Waterful Cream. The light, comfortable texture of the cream locks the hydration into your skin and ingredients like rice ferment filtrate and licorice help purify skin tone and improve skin’s self-defense mechanism against UV attack
|Individual Components||Refer to individual product page for details.|