This rubber mask is enriched with tea tree leaves for its ultimate skin-soothing and cooling effect. Its hydrating and cooling sensation fills up skin with moisture addressing dryness and makes skin soft, supple and dewy. The simple ingredients and cooling sensation provides gentle refreshing care for sensitive skin. Tea tree’s pore purifying property absorbs and eliminates skin waste from pores and balances too much oil production in the skin. This goodness of tea tree is visible as tiny leaf crumbs are scattered all over the mask formula.
The Lindsay modelling mask or rubber mask uses the power of algae extract to eliminate dead skin cells/impurities, and, clay that together adhere to the skin surface seamlessly so that the mask ingredients are filled deep into the skin layers. The cold mask is excellent for soothing irritated skin due to its cooling effect while simultaneously delivering and locking in lots of hydration. Upon taking it off it sucks out the dead skin cells and impurities present in pores leaving skin clear and translucent. Rubber masks are often used in skincare treatments at spas in Korea and have been a long-time favourite among Korean celebrities for maintaining a flawless complexion. With the Lindsay modelling masks you can experience the results of a classy facial in the comfort of your home with zero hassle.
Ideal for all skin types
About the brand: These Lindsay Modelling Masks gained popularity in Korea through word of mouth so much so that they are the #1 best-selling product in the entire Olive Young store, the Sephora in Korea. Made from clean, natural ingredients and free of synthetics preservatives colorants or fragrances their formula has improved through a decade of research and experience leading to the creation of top-quality, premium modelling masks.
How to use:
1) Remove the lid to open the cup
2) Pour 7-8 spoons of cold water with the measuring spoon included inside the cup. Make sure the mask paste is not too watery
3) Mix well with included spatula until there is no powder left in the sides of the cup. The paste should achieve a brownie-batter consistency.
4) Using the same spatula, apply a thick, even layer of the mask onto clean, dry skin. Applying a thicker layer makes the mask easier to lift and peel off afterwards specially on the edges. Start with the cheeks, chin and forehead and finish off with the nose. Use the entire contents of a cup for one face only.
5) Leave on for 15 minutes until mask solidifies into a rubbery texture. Gently lift and peel off the mask and wash off any residue with warm water. Follow with a moisturizer.
|Individual Components||Diatomatious Earth, Glucose, Algin, Calcium Sulfate, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Magnesium Carbonate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Powder, Allantoin, Potassium Alginate, Adenosine, Centella Asiatica, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Ultramarines, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil|