Whenever the skin is thrown off balance or is dehydrated the natural protective mechanism causes the oil glands to produce excess sebum. The excess oil then gets trapped into the pores and act as breeding ground of acne causing bacteria and germs. For oily skin types that have the tendency to get off the balance quite easily, there is a specific demand for adequate hydration at all times. This regimen does it through light-weight, simple and pure Alaskan glacial water mixed with a selection of 4 herbs that fills moisture deep into the skin still allowing it to breathe through. In addition to which proper cleansing of the pores keeping them fresh and oil-free wards off any build-up and addresses the acne concern.
1) It starts with a double cleanse routine with The Pure Lotus pH Balancing Cleanser. A gel plus foam cleanser in one, it gently deep cleans removing makeup, sunscreen and excess oil stuck in the pores. Enriched with lotus leaf extracts and eight other herbs this product nourishes while cleansing away.
2) Follow with the Be the Skin Botanical Pore Toner. It balances excess oil production, helps manage the shine and makes skin naturally matte and soft
3) Now it’s time for the treatments. The Dr Ceuracle Vita Propolis Ampoule has anti-inflammatory and brightening ingredients that helps fade acne scars, even out skin tone, improve dullness and helps prevent breakouts
4) Moving onto the silky texture for the Be the Skin Botanical Pore Serum that deeply hydrates with herbal extracts. Ingredients like hijiki remove dead skin and assist in skin turnover reducing the appearance of enlarged pores.
5) Finally the last step of your routine Be the Skin Moisturizing Soothing Cream. The light, velvety cream locks the hydration into your skin for a long time and ingredients like centella asiatica and licorice help soothe and calm sensitized, acne-prone skin
Find the guide on best application methods for your products on our blog here.
|Individual Components||Refer to individual product page for details.|